STPM Pengajian Am Semester 3 random notes

By simplegirl - May 22, 2020

Hello, this would be my final blog post for this blog. It has been a pleasure to be able to share either trial papers or revision questions with you guys via this blog. Hope that you may find whatever you need to aid with your revision for the upcoming exam. I know that the exercises uploaded here in this blog may be incomplete and I appologise for that.

In this last blog post, I am going to share some random notes for Pengajian Am Sem 3. The first one would be a series of objective questions for the subject.




The next would be some note for Malaysia dan Hubungan Serantau ASEAN.




The final set of PDF is a sample answer for a trial paper. I couldn't find the question set for it. But it may help in Bahagian B and C of the paper as the answer scheme included the question title for these sections.




Finally, I wish you all the best for your exam. The journey of STPM may be tough and stressful, but it will be worth it as once you enter university, you will be the toughest student of them all as you had mastered all the basic concepts in respective subjects.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments