STPM Semester 1 Biology Exercises

By simplegirl - March 29, 2018

In this post, I would like to share a blog that I found very useful during my time in STPM, especially for Biology subject. The author took time to compile all the questions from various trial papers according to each semester's syllabus. Remember to check the blog out, as there are resources for other subjects too (Chemistry, Pengajian Am, Mathematics T)!


This is the link for the Biology Semester 1 Revision Questions from the blog:

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi! I am the author of the blog!! So glad to see the blog actually helped you in your revision. Thank you for helping me to share the blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is more pleased to see you did a lot too in your blog to help the form 6 students! A big like to you =D Together we help more form 6 students to do better in their study!

    ReplyDelete